Get In Touch
Are you ready for the commitment?
Answer the following questions, enjoy!
1. When I consider the pros and cons of making a strong commitment to losing weight, it seems that…
Losing weight means giving up a LOT.
I have a lot to gain by losing weight, and the “minuses” of committing to a lifestyle plan that will help me do that seem pretty insignificant.
They’re about equal.
2. I am excited to lose weight. Now is a good time to start because…
Well, it’s not, really. Between my family and my work, I don’t have five minutes for myself. But I suppose now is as good a time as any.
I am finally motivated to take charge of my life. I will make time for eating right and exercising—and my family and friends will support me.
I have a whole month to reach my goal weight before a holiday arrives.
3. Taking a brisk walk (or doing some other exercise) for 30 minutes each day sounds…
Like a luxury I can’t afford. I’m already so busy I don’t know how I could possibly fit 30 minutes of exercise into my jam-packed schedule.
Manageable, definitely. I may even be able to exercise longer on some days.
Like something I should do. I’ll try my best to fit it in.
4. Keeping a food diary to track my calories sounds…
Like a waste of time. I don’t think I would actually do it.
Interesting. I am curious to know exactly what and how much I’m eating. I can commit to this.
A bit tedious. Do I have to do it every day?
5. The idea of cooking a few new healthy recipes a week is…
Overwhelming. I might be able to find time on weekends, but weeknights are too busy for cooking.
Exciting! I enjoy cooking and think flavorful, nutritious recipes will help me stay focused on my weight-loss goals.
Reasonable. Even though I’m busy, I would like to start cooking at home more.
6. I’m looking for a new approach to losing weight because…
My partner (or doctor) keeps getting on my case about being too heavy and I need to try something.
I’m done with fad diets. I want to make changes that will help me to lose weight and keep me healthy for life.
I’ve tried all of the “old” ones and they haven’t worked.